Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lipstick Army...

Ok so I took the idea from a couple other bloggers out there and wanted to create my own lipstick army pics haha. I have added most of these to my collection in the past year or so... I have some sort of obsession with lipstick lately, especially nudes and pinks, whereas before, I would never wear it. I was a gloss-only kinda girl. Anyways...onto the pics..





MAC Lipsticks:
(L-R Back Row: Angel, Lavender Whip, Blankety, Creme D'Nude, Fleshpot. Middle Row: Lollipop Loving, Hue, Snob, Myth. Front Row: Creme Cup, St. Germain, Hot Tahiti, and Very Front is Fashion Mews-which was still in the box :P)






YSL lippies: (Rouge Pur #148 Tea Rose, Rouge Pur #22 Pink Celebration, Rouge Volupte #2 Pure Beige, Rouge Volupte #7 Lingerie Pink)






Miscellaneous lippies: (L-R Back Row: NYX Baby Pink, NYX Harmonica, NYX Opal, NYX Narcissus, NYX Iris, NYX Femme, Kevin Aucoin Faith. Middle Row: NYX Thalia, NYX Rea, Cover Girl Incredifull in Pillow Pink, Cargo Plantlove in Lindsay, Prestige in Paranoid, Revlon Matte in Pink Pout. Front Row: Victoria Secret Sheer Moisture in Shy, Barry M #129, Barry M #101, Nars Sabrina, Gosh Darling, Revlon Matte in Nude Attitude.)



I hope that was somewhat informative or interesting.. for some reason I neglected to take photos of the rest of my Nars ones... I also have Barbarella, Shiap, and Sexual Healing. photos of those to come later. See you all soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. omg! I saw the ysl rouge volupte and I had to stop and comment! those are my favorites! You have an amazing lippie collection!!! :)

    Sara :) www.themakeupsnob,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! I <3 my YSL lippies, I'm so glad I invested in some they are my new faves :) I'm so happy you're my first follower! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete