Saturday, July 11, 2009

da da da DA!!!!

Yeahhh I finally made it... I actually did what I've been wanting to do for some time, creating my own blog. A place where I can ramble on about whatever tickles my fancy, and hopefully relate to some people out there who have the same sick addiction to make-up as moi (or any beauty product for that matter).

Huge news! Two Sephora's had their grand opening in the Vancouver area yesterday (soooo excited!). One in Coquitlam, one downtown Vancouver. I went to the latter as it's a bit closer to me. Little did I know how popular this grand opening would be. I foolishly thought to myself; Hmm I doubt many people will be there at 9:30am, its not a hugely busy mall after all. Wrong!!! I found myself at the end of a queue of 100+ people waiting anxiously for the doors to open! I noticed the Urban Decay display through the window even 50 feet away and I proceeded to make a bee-line for it as soon as we slowly filed in. I must say, the selection was impressive. The one I had been to in Seattle carried a bit more, but, we have not had anything remotely close to this amount of selection in our area before so I can't complain. I mozied around the store, glancing at shelves that weren't being ravaged by people and ended up coming out with a few great little treasures. I purchased, a Too-faced shadow palette (with a liquid liner transforming wand), a face cleanser by Philosphy called "Purity Made Simple"-which I had used in the past and is actually quite good, 2 Sephora by OPI nail varnishes (Metro Chic, and Ocean Love Potion- a gorgeous turquoisey blue), and last but not least an Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Baked". (Pictures of my haul below)
I was very happy with my purchases and could not wait to use the shadows-the pigmentation is really nice. Oh, I got a free Sephora umbrella too! All-in-all a great day for hauling :) I hope you're all having a great night, even tho I have no followers yet :P To quote Paris, "ttfn"

No comments:

Post a Comment